Can you recommend a contractor?
No. Unfortunately, we cannot recommend contractors. We can, however, arrange for ongoing consulting of your project.
Keep in mind most contractors are respectable, upstanding members of the community that pride themselves on their trade. Some individuals don't carry the same level of integrity. These contractors have read all the material given to homeowners on how to appear as a contractor you can trust. This is why some homeowners have decided to hire a general contractor or project manager to ensure the build or renovation goes smoothly.
No matter what you decide, get it in writing. A detailed estimate/quote, proper permits and inspections, and a reciept when complete.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Energuide Home Evaluation?
- What is the cost for an evaluation?
- What do I need to do before my evaluation?
- What is your service area?
- What Covid protocols do you have in place?