https://nrgsk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/NRG_social.jpg 720 1280 Carter Lovelace /wp-content/uploads/2022/05/NRG_logo-1030x406.png Carter Lovelace2021-04-21 13:18:522022-05-27 13:27:23How Much Does an Energy Audit Cost?
How Much Does an Energy Audit Cost?
The Greener Homes Program requires both a pre & post-retrofit evaluation.
The cost of the evaluations is paid for upfront by the homeowner.
You may be eligible for $600 in additional grant money to help offset the evaluation cost.
1. Initial Pre-retrofit Evaluation
- $495.00 plus tax for most homes in Regina & Saskatoon. For all other centers please call and inquire.
- Rush & Last Minute Appointments are available at an additional cost
- Hint: Book early to avoid additional charges.
2. Post-retro-fit Evaluation
- $350.00 plus tax for most homes
- Please note that there is a mileage fee to service outside of Regina or Saskatoon. A deposit will be required for remote locations.
- An additional square footage fee is charged for homes larger than 2000 square feet.
- An additional fee is charged for homes with Walkout Basements.
- Regina or Saskatoon appointments cancelled less than 48 hours before the evaluation will be subject to a $75.00 rescheduling fee.
- Please see terms and conditions for a complete list of charges.